BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Time to Shine!

Take a look at these kiddos from Richmond (a bit past Sugarland). Good genes floating around out there, that's for sure! Thanks for having me out there, Stacy, Jennifer F., Jennifer D., Katie, Melanie, and Sarah! I'm in awe of your friendships that have lasted for sooooo very many years. Friends rule! (ETA: For some reason the pictures don't look quite as "spicy" as I'd like them to look here on Blogger, but they look wunderbar on my screen. I didn't switch to sRGB if you're a photog looking at these...)












No comments: