BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 25, 2007

Looking for a Tutu Model!

Update: We got 'em!! Thanks for your interest!!

Hi Blog Readers! (are you out there?)
I am looking for a little girl (preferably aged 2 to 5) to come to a "fashion shoot" this Saturday morning from 8:30-12 at Mercer Arboretum in Spring.
She'll be putting on 3 different tutus and other accessories (shoes, tops, etc.)
I'm photographing an aspiring tutu maker's pictures for her website and clothing tags!
Sonya makes the coolest tutus and is hilariously funny. I think you might even snag a tutu from the deal!
There will be 4 other little girls there, too, my little Lily, and my mom to be the tutu wrangler.

Hurry! Please email me with interest!!! (If you don't have a little girl, do you know someone who does?) saramoonphotography@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun that would be.
wish i could zip down there with
my little friend.
:)
kecia

Carrie Young said...

book me some tickets Sara & I am there!!! with 5 year old tutu wearing little girl in tow of course! :o)
x