BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is why pictures are worth it

I was so moved and inspired by a wedding slideshow this morning that I felt I must share. I don't know these people, but watching these pictures float across my screen I got all teary. Imagine these being your pictures. I really do want to create this feeling for people, be it in a wedding or in your daily lives with your families.
What an inspiration! Not to mention the music is by David Gray, whom I adore, who did my wedding song as well. Watch this and have your volume on.
Jessica Claire rocks. Photography rocks.
http://www.jessicaclaire.net/index.cfm?catID=3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is freaking amazing. Amazing. Thanks for sharing, Sara.