BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy

Thank you to all of my clients who have shared their beautiful children with me over the past week! I am going to have to go underground and edit my heart out to get all of your pictures ready!
Carla, Suzanne, Stacy and Friends, Market Street Monday and Market Street Tuesday! You have the world's most beautiful children - all of you!
Check back soon for a little sneak peek of all of these faces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sara for a wonderful photo session. Can't wait to see the finished product!