BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 22, 2007

This 'n' That

You need one of these. You really NEED one of these (or one similar!) I got mine today and instead of being underwhelmed...for once I was overwhelmed. The woman who makes them is a gem. Go here to order yours: http://lisaleonard.blogspot.com/2007/05/sterling-stamped-jewelry.html Thanks for the heads up, Stacy Mc!!

Detail of the chain:

The "dog tags". One says Mikey, the other Lily Bean :-) And there's a freshwater pearl in the middle...representing moi of course!


Remember the movie "Nell" with Jodie Foster? Well, when Lily has a really bad hair day we call her Nell. Witness:

"Chicka, chicka, chickabee. / T'ee an me an t'ee an me. / Ressa, ressa, ressa me, / Chicka, chicka, chickabee."


Last, WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO SAY CHEESE??? Because it wasn't me. Never teach your kid to say cheese! These are from the last 2 days...she thinks she's just too funny.

Have a great weekend! I'm working on your stuff if you're wondering...yes, YOU!

1 comment:

Mickey Family said...

oh! I love that jewelry! The hardest part is deciding which one to get! TFS! JUST SAY NO TO "SAY CHEESE!"