BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Top 10 Things I'd like to accomplish in my life

Saw this challenge at http://bludomain.typepad.com/blus_daily_blog/. It's great to stop and think about the big picture sometimes.

1. Raise a happy, well-adjusted, well-educated child
2. Stay married for life and always strive for happiness together
3. Always have a few good friends nearby (emotionally nearby if not physically)
4. Make a true living with photography, continuing to get better
5. Convince people to adopt homeless dogs and cats rather than buy perfect puppies and kittens.
6. Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer and have my child(ren) with me when I do
7. Be able to afford to live somewhere beautiful
8. Worry less, accept things more
9. Make my parents proud, really proud
10. Stop wanting and needing and start appreciating

Add your list to my comments!

3 comments:

m.e. said...

What a FANTASTIC list!!!! I want to do one soon ;-)

Anonymous said...

your list is so profound. so sad that my first thought was:
#1 have more storage space

hmm. guess i'll need to think a bit more globally...
:)--clarissa

Carrie Young said...

Sara that is fantastic!
LMAO at Clarissa!!!!!
I will have to have a think & see what I can come up with :o)
x