BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Market Street Mini-Sessions

Some of you may have read about this in my newsletter already.
(What's that? You say you don't get my newsletter?????? Email me and I can get you on the list. It's the hottest thing going...hee hee.)

Here's the deal: I'll set up shop at Market Street on June 11th and 12th. You meet me there at a pre-arranged time. I devote 15-20 minutes of my undivided attention to your kidlet(s)! They can splash in the fountains, run, eat ICE CREAM from Coldstone (makes for cute pics!), etc.
$25 session fee. You will have about 10 pictures to choose from in your gallery.
Email me with interest. saramoonphotography@gmail.com

1 comment:

Mickey Family said...

ooh! I wish I lived closer. Sounds like a cool place. Love the pic in your previous post in "the castle". So sweet. Reminded me of that tear jerking scene in the movie HOLIDAY. :)