BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 21, 2007

Here's what I'm thinking...

I am baby-free the dates of June 7-17th and can come and go at will! Would any of my readers be interested in doing a Summer-Themed mini-session??

We could eat watermelon, run through the sprinkler, blow bubbles, etc for about 20 minutes per shoot?

I would tell you the date, have a sign up list and offer a greatly reduced session fee for you to get a few really cute summer pics up in your house?

If you are interested, post a comment and I'll see what I can do! It would be tons o' fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be very interested in that! I also bet I can find a few "multiple moms" who would love to come too! Let me know if I can help you organize it!

Summer

Louise Blanchard said...

I would be very interested! I just found your site and absolutely love your work.

Sara Moon said...

Louise! I have no way to contact you, or add you to my newsletter list...send me your email! saramoonphotography@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I'd be interested! I found your site today and it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I love your work and would be very interested in this session!

Lynette

Sara Moon said...

Hi Lynette and Jennifer,
Email me so I can get you on my newsletter list. It will have more info for you!
saramoonphotography@gmail.com

Mariana said...

I love your work- I would be very interested and I am so happy I found your site!