BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bursting with Excitement

My new website is up!!! Yee haw!! http://www.saramoonphotography.com

Feedback please!?!?

7 comments:

m.e. said...

It's incredible, Sara!! Perfection! I can see why you're SO excited. I could just hang out there all day ;-) And the music is fab, of course. I have the first two, but I'm gonna have to get the third! See you Tuesday..can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Love the new site, it's great!!!

Mickey Family said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! so cute!!!! LOve it! yippee! I am excited for you, can you tell? :)

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! So YOU, Sara! congrats!
-Becky

Anonymous said...

sara,
i love your new website...
yesterday when I clicked the link it was still the old one and i kept asking myself, am i missing the new changes? but today it popped up when i clicked the link...
i can see why you are excited. it is beautiful...
congratulations.
kecia

Sara Moon said...

The same thing happened to my mom, Kecia! She said she didn't want to tell me b/c she thought I'd changed something but she didn't notice it...too funny. I think the transition process was kind of slow.
Thanks for everyone's comments!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great Sara! You need a section for clients to rave about you though!! =D