BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shoe Picture Entries!!

My first contest!! If you missed it in my newsletter, the contest is to take a picture of shoes...in a creative way of course! My favorite (or I may let you all vote) will get a session for half off!

Boots...by Summer.

1 comment:

m.e. said...

Oooh, fun, Sara. I missed that in the newsletter! I will see what I can come up with ;-) Hope you had a happy momma's day! Mine came complete with a 24-hour bug that had me outstretched on my bathroom floor early this morning. Fun, fun, fun. Talk to you soon!