BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 2, 2007

Super Secret Shooting Location...

that will turn out F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
If you're interested, be the first to comment to this post and your session is half off.

(If you've already booked something with me, or have a discount pending for a future shoot, this isn't for you...sorry ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you have peaked my interest....where. LOL I have been lurking on your blog for awhile, and I really like your work.

Anonymous said...

okay maybe I should have put my email address. HAHA

wns23amn@yahoo.com

m.e. said...

SD are my husband's initials. A lot of the blogs I follow use those instead of DH. And I'll let you in on a little secret, I've been noticing DH on the message boards I've been frequenting lately, and I figured it had to be dear husband or something like that since "my" was used before it, but you've just confirmed it for me. Heh, heh. All this techie lingo. Sheesh. Thanks for visiting my little ol' blog ;-)We should pick a date after Easter to meet for coffee!! ;-)Hope you are well...