BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Beautiful Couple

My favorites from the fabulous Carey and Chip:









By the way, Carey is more than 6 months pregnant and looks like a ROCK STAR!! Ahhh, tall skinny women make me envious!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful sara.
what were your settings
on the top one... the close
up of the couple.

kecia (from wkshp)

Sara Moon said...

Hey Kecia!!!
Let me check...
1/640s
f3.5
ISO 100
shot with my Tamron 28-75 at 65 mm.
Love my lens. Wish I could afford the Canon 24-70!
Thanks for commenting!! No one hardly ever comments. I like comments :-)