BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 30, 2007

For Andrea and Alex

Adorable couple awaiting their October wedding!

The ring...

lounging

Their doggie Kerbey


Look at those shoes!! Love 'em!

The lovebirds



So many more good ones, Andrea!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love them!! Thank you much!!! xoxoxox

m.e. said...

VERY cool, missy!! SO great to meet you (and Lily) today. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship ;-)TTYL ;-) ;-)

Carrie Young said...

Sara that second photo down is just fantastic! I absolutely LOVE it! Love them all actually, but love that second one!

Anonymous said...

Sara - these are GREAT! i love your work. your creativity is so inspiring. i'll have to visit more often! :-)
Becky (from chicago workshop)

Anonymous said...

I Love the pictures girl! Let me know when the rest are available to see. Cause I want to see.