BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 27, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

On Saturday April 21, my bestest friend Clarissa married her loooooongtime love, James. I was lucky and honored to be a part of it. I only shot the before wedding stuff and a teensy tinsy bit at the reception. That's why you won't see the handsome groom, James! He looked great.


Here we go! (click on any picture for a larger view)

Thursday's Bachelorette Party!!!


Mojitos and Flirtinis (?)


Getting Ready

Clarissa's mom wore this hair clip and veil at her own wedding!


The DRESS






The rings


The Reception!
Gorgeous flowers: roses, hydrangea and gerbera daisies

The cake!!!
Rock Star Brother of the Bride

The best damn mariachi band ever! (Clarissa and me in background!)
What a great wedding! Congrats, Claire-issa!!! (She had a fabulous photographer named Eddie Seal. Check out a great pic of Clarissa and James at : It's the first pic you'll see!!!)http://www.eddieseal.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
The pictures look GREAT!! I don't know how you get the light to do what it does, but you do it right! Even the cake looks awesome!! :))
you're amazing!!!

can we do it again?!?!?!

m.e. said...

Awesome, awesome, photos, Sara ;-) Everything looked so beautiful. Congratulations to your friend!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous of course! I want to see the other ones too! Send me a CD? I know there are some you probably shouldn't post.... HA!