BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone had a festive 4th yesterday :-) despite the rain.
Wanted to throw it out there that I am all booked for July! Yay! Bring on August!

And a random tidbit for those of you who have iPods...my absolute favorite song of late that gives me goosebumps everytime and I never get sick of listening to, is Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Ts. For 99 cents on iTunes I highly recommend you get it!

And I have to recommend a few more now that I wrote that...
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
The Way I Are by Timbaland (LOVE this song)

3 comments:

m.e. said...

I LOVE Hey There Delilah!!! Such a great tune...

The Pollards said...

Try listening to the song Paperweight, by Joshua Radin with Schuyler Fisk, and you can also check out Schuyler Fisk's website for more good songs.

Thanks again for coming out on Sunday. We really enjoyed our time with you.

Farrell

Anonymous said...

Sara I LOVE Hey there Delilah! I purchased it right away..great suggestion..

Also ...my mom received the pictures today and they brought about tears of happiness

THANK YOU
Amy