BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Saturday, July 7, 2007

For Farrell

Here's just a couple for you Farrell; they're some of my faves from your shoot. I'm almost done proofing so I'm only including two here. You'll hear from me on Sunday!

And Farrell commented on my last post about music, so I have to give a shout out to a couple more musical treats!
Check out (and buy) Regina Spektor (so fresh and delicious) and one of my absolute faves that Farrell referenced: Joshua Radin (perfection in my ear.)
On to Mr. Keegan!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at those beautiful eyes peeking over his crib. so precious :)
kecia