BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Are you ready for some tutus?? Part I

Here we go! Please tell me what you think blog readers!! And to get in touch with the amazing, amazing tutu maker - Sonya Pena - here is her email address: sonya@midwayimporting.com Your little girlies need these tutus and accessories!! They are just gorgeous! Sonya is some kind of talented...more on her coming soon!



Whose little stinker do you think the one below is???????????? Twirp.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.

Anonymous said...

The tutus are absolutely gorgeous. What little girl wouldn't love them? The photos are genius. Dorothy

Sara Moon said...

Oh, Dorothy, I like you! More please :-) hee hee

Mickey Family said...

soooo cute! the 3rd and 7th one are my faves!

Nancy G said...

I belive that all like girls little or big should own one. they are gorgeous.

Nancy G said...

I belive that all like girls little or big should own one. they are gorgeous.

Sonya Tutu Mania said...

The pictures are amazing!!!
I could not have asked for a better photographer.
Thanks for all your help and support!