BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Please leave me comments!


Pretty please? Just say hello and tell me what you think of the blog...Pop in every so often!

Here's a recent pic I love - it's for you Sonia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saraaaaaaaa!!!! =D

It looks so awesome! Your website does too! I'm uber impressed. =D

Anonymous said...

You could have let me put some make up on.... Just kidding love the new site. You have such a talent!

Anonymous said...

Sara, Hi, It's Dawnn. I just looked around and the site looks great. Love the pics! can't wait for our session!