BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Always the Best Present













Lily, of course, not the Ballatore. Although I'm such a sucker for sweet Champagne!
Birthday was last week...just wanted to post something happy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara,

I just now read this. You know I know about 'cyber friends' and I know how this must impact your group.

I know you may dismiss this but I'll say it anyway. Just how Ava is smiling in that picture. . . she's smiling still...she is ok, her light is as bright as ever and she will find a way to let her mother know it. Her siblings have an extra angel now.

My heart pours out to all of them though. I know they will miss hearing her laugh.