BIG NEWS!

A wonderful friend and I have teamed up to photograph weddings and other special events. We met through our mutual love of photography. Please pass along this link to anyone you know who would like a great rate for their wedding photography, loves the photojournalistic style, and wants unforgettable pictures of their biggest day.
Check us out! http://hunter-moon.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Do any Potential Clients View My Blog?

If so, be the first to email me, or leave a comment, and your $60 session fee is free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara

My name is Amy Fetterman and you took pictures of my son Gabriel this morning.

Just wanted to say what a fun time we had...You were really great with all of the kids

Thanks again
Amy

m.e. said...

Hey, Sara! It's your new photography friend Jen :-) Just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for all your tips over the past couple of days. Your blog looks great! I'm hoping to update mine with a custom header. I have a friend who knows a little HTML so I'm going to query her. Thanks again and looking forward to meeting at some point :-)